Monday 16 October 2017

Hi!


Have you ever wondered why there are so many people who love travelling? If not, read my blog and for sure you will find here the answer faster than you think.

First stop: BYDGOSZCZ, Poland

I always thought that there were lots of countries more impressive than Poland but after a few trips abroad I realized that my country should be located on the same level as the rest of European 'beauties'. That's why I'd like to tell you something interesting about my favourites Polish cities and other Europaen places which I was able to visit.  So, get to know these top cities!



They say 'there's no place like home'. Do you think it's true? Of course! That's why I decided to dedicate the first post to MY Bydgoszcz, located in the northern Poland. Many polish habitants consider it as a dirty and neglected city. Well, it's true that you won't find there thousands of ancient monuments but anyway, I'm pretty sure that you will like it.
The trip begins on the Mill Island - amazing place situated in the city center. There are many benchs to sit on and admire a breathtaking view for the river Brda, Opera and well-known gothic St. Martin and St. Nicholas Cathedral. It's a perfect place to relax or to spend a day off just enjoying the events taking place there. 


Next, it's worth to make a short walk through the old town where you can find a big monument commemorating Poles died in thr war. Right from the old town, you should go on Mostowa street, passing old Granaries on the ritght. From the bridge you'll see a beautiful view of the city with monumental post office's bulding in the background. Just to finish a short trip through the old town, go on Gdańska street where you will find many, cozy restaurants, beautiful buldings and the best ice-cream in the city! If it's not enough for you, I recommend you a long walk along the Bydgoszcz Canal or in Myślęcinek - the huge park with Zoo and lots of attractions. 


So, if you're still not convinced, I can just add that I like this city because of many red-bricks buildings that make this city really atmospheric. What's more, the old town is situated in the valley so it takes only a few minutes to climb even on the small hill and see a magnificent view of the city center. 

 So take a train or your car and visit Bydgoszcz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment