Thursday 22 March 2018

Zakynthos


Hey!
                                                                                                      
It’s almost April and it’s getting warmer that’s why I decided to tell you something about the place, which always reminds me of sunny summer, Zakynthos!


I know that it’s one of the most popular European destination during the summer but it seems such an amazing place that really, I just have to go there one day! I love swimming and spending time on the beach, so I think that’s perfect place just to relax and enjoy my free time. Zakynthos is known because of it’s golden beaches and the crystal-clear water. What’s more, there are lots of breathtaking viewpoints, so it’s a real paradise for me!


I’ve read somewhere that Zakynthos it’s an Island full of sea turtles called Caretta Caretta. There’re some beaches where those animals lay their eggs and the tourists can come there to adimre them, so cool! What’s more, if you are crazy about water sports, it’s a perfect place for you because the island offers many different possibilities to spend your free time in the water. Well, all those advantages definitely convinces me to visit Zayknthos!

No comments:

Post a Comment