Saturday 3 March 2018

Budapest



Hey!

Next week, next trip! So today we’re going to the city that I haven’t visited yet but I really would like to! I’m thinking about magical Budapest. It’s not so far from Poland, both bus and plane tickets are quite cheap, so I hope that I’d visit soon this place. 



So, I’ve got to know that Budapest is famous because of its lions. There are a lot of monuments of lions in the whole city. It reminds me of small figurines of dwarfs in Wrocław! What’s more, you can find there the second biggest synagogue in the whole world and not so far from it, there’s a former Jewish quarter. If it goes about monuments, there are two or three more monuments that I’d like to see! For sure it would be a wonderful building of the Parliament  which is situated at the riverside. It’s so beautiful on the picture that I can’t even imagine how beautiful in reality it is! Then, I absolutely want to see Fisherman’s Bastion (I heard that it’s the best place to admire sunshine in the city!) and Vajdahunyad Castle located in Vorosliget Park – the most beautiful park in Budapest. And now, the most important point of the whole trip – the Gellert Hill! 



From the top of the hill you can see the view of the whole Budapest. To see this breathtaking skyline, you should go there before the sunset :) But to be honest, there’s one more reason to visit Budapest – food, of course! Wine, sweets & Gulyasleves = happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment