Sunday 18 March 2018

Istanbul


Hey!
I have never been to Istanbul and I don’t know why, I’d really like to see this city! Maybe just because it’s on the borderlands of Europa and Asia and that’s why it seems more attractive, or maybe because in my life I’ve met many Turks and each of them was super-nice!


The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of this city are mosques! I have been only once in mosque but I fell in love with the beautiful architecture of this building just from the first sight. That’s why I adore admiring this kind of temples now :) To be honest, I don’t know much about Istanbul but I remember that it was a trade centre, at least in the past, so I can imagine that there are lots of different kind of markets till today where you can buy, for sure, many aromatic spices. 


If I’m already talking about food, it’s obvious that I’d taste some Turkish sweets, like Baklava for example, and then finally try kebab and drink Turkish tea! As always, I’d be really excited to see the sunset sitting on the riverside of Bosphorus strait :) Visiting Turkey, it’d be amazing to go to Cappadocia too. This special place created by nature many is full of high ‘chimneys’ made from a special kind of rocks. It’s really worth going there few minutes before the sunrise just to see lots of hot-air balloons flying above this miracle of the nature!
                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment