Saturday 13 January 2018

Warsaw


Warsaw!

Hey! To be honest, Warsaw isn’t on the list of my favourite cities but I decided to tell you something about it because it’s the capital of my country, so it’s worth knowing it, at least a little bit. Well, it’s the biggest  Polish city and probably one of the most polluted as well. It’s situated in the East-Central part of the country.


So maybe first I’d explain you why I’m not keen on this city. I think that the answer is really easy: it’s too crowded and as I’ve already said, too polluted. What’s more, people are always in rush. I just don’t like this kind of lifestyle and the atmosphere of this city.
But okay, finally I’m moving to the advantages! So, if it goes about an architecture, it’s a really nice city. If you want to get to know something about Poles and our history, you should visit The Powązki Cementary, The Warsaw Upraising Museum, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier or The Royal Castle.



Then, I recommend you   discovering the old town  (you need to see  the Sigismund’s Column!), Palace of Culture and Science and of course, Łazienki Park – it’s a perfect place for long walks and relax! If you’re crazy about museum, there are lots of them in Warsaw! And if you prefer shopping – don’t worry, the city centre if full of malls. And remember, don’t take a bus from 3 pm until 6 pm  because for sure you’d stuck in traffic jam!


So, even if it’s not my favourite city, I recommend you discovering it because it’s full of interesting places and what’s the most important, it’s a really important place of Polish history.

No comments:

Post a Comment