Tuesday 23 January 2018

Changes

CHANGES



Hello!

Today I’m not taking you to another city because I’d like to share some news with you. Let’s make some changes! But first, let’s sum up last four months.

Since October I've been trying to convince you that it’s always a good idea to organize a trip, even the small one, because each country has got its own amazing culture, traditions, habits and monuments  and that’s why it’s worth discovering as many places as it’s possible. 



As you could see, I focused on showing you those cities, mainly Polish and Italian ones, that I’ve discovered and that, in my opinion, are worth visiting. But now I want to change something, it means that I’d like tell you something about those places which are already on my ‘must see list’. So, I want to take you to different countries and discover together new continents! I hope that you’ll enjoy our trips!

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment