Sunday 17 December 2017

London



Tenth stop: LONDON 

I don’t know what do you think about London but for me it’s certainly one of those places where I want to come back in the near future!  


Well, two months ago we organized with friends a spontaneous trip to London. We decided to stay there only for one night and try to visit as many places as possible. Of course, we started discovering city from Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Big Ben etc. and I need to admit that I was so  exciting that finally I could see all those breathtaking monuments! Two of them, that have definitely stolen my heart, are Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace. Besides them, I was completely impressed by the British architecture, I mean the way they built those charming houses! I adore their proportional and simply shapes because it makes them special. I think that thanks to those typical buildings, red buses and telephone boxes and of course, presence of the Royal Family, London is considered to be really cozy, majestic and for sure, unique city. 


In addition, I need to admit that British are really open, helpful and nice people! 
So all in all, it was an amazing experience to spend 24 hours in London and in that short time see all those well-known places from movies or TV series, for example China Town, red buses or Buckingham Palace. As I’m a big lover of ‘The Crown’, you can imagine my happiness when I was staying in front of the house of the Queen Elizabeth and admiring Changing the Guards! Even though we didn’t manage to discover all the places in that one day, at least we visited those that we always wanted to see. We made our dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment