Saturday 2 December 2017

Eight stop: POZNAŃ

Hello!

Today I’d like to take you to the one of my favourite Polish cities – Poznań! Well, I’ve been living here for 2 months and I need to admit that I’m in love with the atmosphere of this city! Maybe I think like this because I’m a student and Poznań is considered a typical student’s city but believe me, there are much more advantages of this place!


First of all, there’re many Universities in this city, that’s why it’s possible to participate in various events often organized especially for students. Moreover, a lot of restaurants, pubs and bars offers special discounts for young people, so you can eat delicious food and pay little. The city is
well-connected with other cities and countries, so it’s really easy to travel both inside Poland and abroad. The other reason, that in my opinion makes this city really attractive, is a labor market. Without any problems you can find a job here, even if you’re full-time student. 



If it goes about architecture and monuments, there’re of course many tourist attractions to see (museums, the old town, the castle etc.) but to be honest, the places that have totally stolen my heart are squares which you can find in every part of the city. They’re not only destined to be admired but to be used as market stalls as well, where you can buy fresh vegetables, fruits etc.
At the end I’d like to mention only one, but quite big, disadvantage of Poznań that I noted so far, so it goes about traffic. There’s always a traffic jam and the buses really often are late.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment