Sunday 24 December 2017

Strasbourg

Eleventh stop: STRASBOURG

Hey! It’s Christmas time that's why I want to tell you something about the city that I was discovering during this special time of the year.



I went to Strasbourg in December and I need to admit that it was my first time visiting France so I was really curious to get to know better this culture, people and traditions. It turned out that French were really kind and helpful nation! I was living there with the lovely French family which was really happy to serve me their traditional dishes and show their habits. Thanks to them I could finally taste many types of French cheese! What’s more, I discovered that this quite small city was full of many surprising and beautiful places! So where would I recommend you to go?


For sure it’s worth visiting European Parliament but firstly you should see the city centre composed of many canals and charming white and brown buildings. Next you need to go to the old town and admire the majestic Strasbourg Cathedral. During the Christmas time it’s all decorated with colourful fairy lights and that’s why the atmosphere of this city is even more amazing! In addition, I recommend you taking part in Christmas Market not only because it looks really nice but you can buy there many things as well. 
I was in Strasbourg only one time but I will remember forever all those beautiful views and the taste of the delicious mulled wine that I was drinking there :)


So, Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment