Friday 15 June 2018


Hey!!

So as I promised, this time I’d like to share with you my holidays plans. But don’t expect anything extraordinary because to be honest, my holidays will certainly be simple. First of all, I want to rest. I want to lie somewhere on the grass, listen to the music  and don’t care about anything. I can’t wait to go for a reaaaally long walk and to play volleyball in the park. For sure I’m gonna eat and sleep a lot. Then I dream about learning languages just for myself. Yes, languages are my biggest hobby and as from September till the end of June I’m always busy and I almost don’t have time for myself, for sure this summer I’m gonna try to improve a little bit the level of my Spanish and Portuguese. Talking about summer, I need to mention some crazy nights out with friends! What’s more, I want to plan some small trips both somewhere in Poland and abroad.  Almost for a month I’m searching some interesting  and cheap flights and to be honest, there are lots of them but usually the departure is in June or at the beginng of July and unfortunately it’s too early for me. But hope to find something till the end of June!

1 comment:

  1. I think EVERYBODY has exactly the same dreams right now: just rest, read, walk and... breathe :) Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete