Tuesday 12 June 2018


Hello guys!

Time passes so fast! It’s getting warmer and warmer and all my exams are coming! It means that it’s almost the end of my academic year, I’m so happy because I’d finally have enough time to rest a little bit and of course, to discover new, amazing places!

No doubt, it has been the hardest academic year ever! I moved to completely new city having only few friends there, I went at the new University and I started a new job. So, after three years of relaxing and having fun at University of Toruń, I found myself in completely different reality. Here, at University of Poznań, everything seemed so organized and professional. In one moment everything changed. I had to start studying really hard because I realized that to be honest, my level was really low. I thought that earlier my languages skills had been pretty good but I was totally wrong. I couldn’t compare myself to girls who studied here. I felt ashamed but thanks to it, I found my motivation and I started studying! And maybe now I’m not one of the best student in my year but at least I know that I did a really good job and I’m proud of myself!  Even if I won’t pass all my exams, I really deserved those holidays, that’s why I’m waiting for them more than ever!

So, next time I’m going to tell you something more about my holidays plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment