Saturday 11 November 2017

Sixth stop: PRAGUE

So today I want to take you to the one of the most wonderful European capital - Prague. 
This charming city is situated close to the Polish border, so from my country you can go there by car or just by bus (I recommend you to take Polski Bus - Polish Bus, that offers really competitive tickets' prices).
It's famous because of the delicious beer, chocolate, dumplings and for us, Poles, it will always be connected with Mole - the main character of the Czech cartoon called 'The Mole' ('Krtek' in Czech).


What I liked the most there, besides beautiful monuments, were open-minded and helpful people. Moreover, I love the way Czech language sounds, so I was in heaven hearing them talking to each other. What's more, there are a lot of lovely places to see in Prague! Three of them that I liked the most were: The Charles Bridge, the old town and of course, the amazing Hradcany - from this point you can see the spectacular view of the whole city!


Even if you want to stay in Prague many days, you wouldn't spend all your savings because it's a really cheap city! But to be honest, one of the biggest advantage is that it's not such crowded city like other European capitals, so you can just relax there and feel the atmosphere of this magic place!

No comments:

Post a Comment